Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Car Ride

Three hours go by as we head down south
Hasn’t rained in days but still not a drought
With nothing to do I let my thoughts entertain me
Only problem is that I’m reeeeally really hungry
So we stop at Sheetz
For a few good eatz
To stretch our feetz
And in the process
I checked out some tweetz

After a few minuets though
We got back in our car
And continued the drive the seemed farther than far
It got really dark, which is kind of bummer
So I closed my eyes and took a quick slumber

Another hour passed and we are still not there
But I really don’t care
Or dare to ask one more time
“Where are we?”
So I keep my mouth shut and let it be
Like the Beatles back in the 70s

Can’t say that I enjoy long car rides
But ill let this one slide
After all, I was able to get some work done
This way I could go out Saturday night and have some fun


No comments:

Post a Comment